The web site and / or app you are using has been developed using technology provided by the Foundation Sports Systems, LLC (FSS LLC), a Massachusetts corporation located at 132 Chief Justice Cushing HWY, Suite 70, Cohasset, MA 02025;
FSS, LLC does not use, disclose, or share any of your personally identifiable with any third parties. We use access to the database and transaction history to provide technical support and customer service. We access the database to identify trends and patterns in the use of the system to ensure the system is working properly and the fine tune the user experience.
FSS, LLC does not accept any responsibility for the manner in which your club or facility uses information collected by means of FSS, LLC powered web site.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following statement explains how FSS, LLC. collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on this Web site or apps that we develop.
Information Collection. When you browse any web site built using FSS, LLC technology and have not registered for any online service from FSS, LLC., you browse anonymously. Personal information such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address is not collected as you browse. FSS, LLC. does, however, use "cookies" to collect information about how our site is used. (See "About Cookies," below.) Information, such as the server your computer is logged onto, your browser type (e.g., PC, Mac, Mobile). This information is used for the purpose of improving the site experience on popular and emerging platforms.
If you have a question or concern, please call 800-913-4551 XT 2, or please send us an e-mail.
Linked Internet Sites. You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link from this web site might contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions of our Privacy Statement.
About payments and keeping your payment method 'on file'.
If you use the system to process payments, we do not keep or store your credit card information. The payment form that you enter your data into is hosted by the web site's payment processor. We simply establish the secure, encrypted connection to that form. We do store the last 4 characters of the card you used to hep you recognize which of your payment methods was used to complete a transaction.
If you chose to 'keep your credit card information on file', we do not actually store the card information itself, but rather a 'nonce' which is an encrypted key that allows you to conveniently reuse your credit card number for payments to this web sites' payment processor.
About app permissions.
The app is a 'real app' and has been designed to work with a number of functions from your phone or device. When you install our app from the Google Play store or Apple App store, you may grant that app permission to:
- Access your calendar. We do this to add your reservation entries into your phone calendar so that you can set reminders and access driving time estimates.
- Access your storage (USB / hard drive). We do this to write entries to the hard drive We do not read anything on your phone or in your files that we did not write. This is solely for the purpose of making the app work on your device. One such example is:
- Use your camera. We do this so you can upload a profile picture from your phone or webcam.
- Device ID and call information. This is to enable you to make calls with one tap. We do not read your call history for any other information not originated from your use of the app.
- Send you push notifications. A push notification is an automated message that you have received communications from your Provider.
- Use your network. We do this to connect to the database (for reservations, bookings with your Providers enrollments database).
- Use your microphone/speakers. We do this to play an audible sound when you have a notification or to confirm that a form has been sent or received.
We do not use any permissions granted to the app except for the sole purpose of making the app work in the context you use it (as a customer self-service tool for you and your Provider).
Changes to this Privacy Statement. Changes to our Internet Privacy Statement will be noted here so that you can be fully informed about the privacy protections we provide.
Date last revised: July 13, 2020
Section: About App Permissions
Description: This section was updated to clarify the permissions requested by the app.
Copyright (©) 2017-2020 FSS, LLC. All Rights Reserved.